Monday, November 8, 2010

Transitions

I haven't had a chance to mention this but those of you who I'm connected with on LinkedIn are aware that I'm starting with a new company on Wednesday. I'm taking a few days to get some house work done and then diving in. I don't like switching companies in general but I'm really excited about this opportunity. In addition to having almost a blank slate, I'm working with a much smaller team and a chance to contribute back to the community. It's also a chance for me to work in the Atlanta startup scene; something I've been hoping to do for a few years now.

So what about the previous company? Well they're looking to back fill my position. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested. I can put you in touch with the right people. Fair warning, it's a challenging place to work. They'll tell you the same thing. I've blogged about working at a "traditional" company before right here so you can go back and glean information from that.

No comments: